It’s happening this weekend! The Malaysia Women Marathon is back to celebrate women empowerment. As we are psyched for the flag-off, here are some important last minute information for all runners.
Route & Hydration Information
Based on the advice of the Selangor Amateur Athletic Association (SAAA), there is slight amendment to the route. The route is a much more controlled environment now and it will be run in a 10.5km loop. This means that the 21 km will be running 2 loops and the 42 km will be running 4 loops.
IMPORTANT SAFETY POINTS:
- Safety cones will be placed in the middle of the road at every 2 meters apart from the start of the route till the end. This is to separate the runners (right lane) and the cars from the residential area (left lane).
- Do run inside the safety cones section on the right.
- Please take your ribbons for each loop at the 10.6km checkpoint.
- The main roads in the city commercial area will be closed but by 8 am, slowly the left lane will be opened up for the cars.P
- Please listen to the marshals and the supervisors’ instruction should they require you to run within the right lane only. This is crucial especially after 8:00 am onwards.
Log your time at JustRaceLah! – The Free App for Runners
Keep track of your results and progress by adding any of the 1000+ races of our database to your own portfolio. Keep your running memories organised and see your timings improving!
Download for free of iOS and Android via: www.justracelah.com
Cut Off Times
• 42K : 6 Hours 30 Minutes
• 21K : 3 Hours 45 Minutes
• 10K : 2 Hours
Race Kit Collection:
We hope you have a great race experience! Don’t forget to tag your photos with #justrunlah on Instagram!
See you at the finish line!