Do you love running and writing? JustRunLah! is the first user-centered running portal and online community in Asia, hailing from Singapore. As a member of the pool of authors, you will be able to blog about your favourite training route, post your review and photos of a running event, write an article on how to cope with an injury, or share your experience from a run overseas; and everything in between!
Join The Team – What’s in it for you:
- Have your own space to share your running experiences with the rest of the world.
- Increased winning odds (5x) when entering any JustRunLah! contest.
- Receive FREE race slots and products to review (subject to availability).
- Have your posts featured on the homepage, newsletter and our social network pages.
- Link back to your blog and increase your traffic.
DO’s and DON’Ts:
- Posts must be original, and written in English.
- No advertorials or reviews for products you have received compensation for.
- No affiliate links or linking to online stores.
- No posts promoting retailers or other for-profit establishments or events, including forthcoming races.
- No copyrighted material without obtaining permission.
- No defamatory or abusive posts.
- You can partially reprint content from your own blog and link back to it.
- Teasers (ie. “Read more at my blog”) are allowed, as long as the articles can stand on their own as well.
- JustRunLah! reserves the right for publication and might edit your content – without altering the meaning – prior to publication.