14 Oct -
16 Oct 2016
5 Safra Clubs,
Event day schedule:
Clubs (Per 2 hr Block)
Yishun: 9am - 7pm
Mount Faber: 1pm - 11pm
Jurong: 8am - 6pm
Toa Payoh: 12pm - 10pm
Tampines: 8am - 6pm
SAFRA will be holding our 6th Edition of the unique and prestigious Swim for Hope 2016, which will take place from Friday to Sunday, in the month of October 2016, across 5 SAFRA Clubhouses across Singapore. The event aims to target across of up to 3,000 participants across a range of 3 continuous days. The event will span across 5 blocks of 2 hours (10 hours) each at Yishun, Mount Faber, Jurong, Toa Payoh and lastly, Tampines.
- Event T-shirt
- Goodie Bag
- Customised Finisher Medal (for each club that you swim at)
- Refreshments (on event day)
- Complimentary Entrance to Kidz Amaze and a KA Water Bottle (first 50 pairs of Families for Life participants)
- The race ratings are formed by our readers and may not reflect the site owners' opinions.
- This database is built and maintained by our users. All information are correct to the best of our knowledge, however, the fact that a particular message / article / media is posted on or transmitted using this
web site does not mean that JustRunLah! has endorsed that message in any way or verified its accuracy, completeness or usefulness.
- All race logos, photos and artwork copyrights belong to their respective owners. We encourage our users to link back / credit all sources. If you are the copyright owner of any of the logos or photos used and you
would like them removed, please contact us and we will do so.