At a glance:
Date: 11 Jul 2015
Venue: BodyTree GST, 100 Amoy Street, Singapore
Event day schedule:
10am – 1pm
What to expect:
What are the benefits of acquiring this skill?
- Build strength in the shoulders, upper back and core
- Improve spatial awareness
- Improve balance
- A skill which will transfer over to other training, making you a better athlete and enhancing your physique
During the 3-hour workshop, you will learn:
- Joint preparation – Learn stretches for the wrist, elbow and shoulder joint to gain mobility essential for optimal alignment in Handstand
- Stabilizers strengthening – Conditioning exercises to build and strengthen connective tissues to create a firm and stable support while bearing weight on the arms.
- Activation drills – Explore activation drills to enhance proprioception and awareness to find center and balance while being upside down on your hands.