- The race ratings are formed by our readers and may not reflect the site owners' opinions.
- This database is built and maintained by our users. All information are correct to the best of our knowledge, however, the fact that a particular message / article / media is posted on or transmitted using this
web site does not mean that JustRunLah! has endorsed that message in any way or verified its accuracy, completeness or usefulness.
- All race logos, photos and artwork copyrights belong to their respective owners. We encourage our users to link back / credit all sources. If you are the copyright owner of any of the logos or photos used and you
would like them removed, please contact us and we will do so.
Just want to know if there will be walk-in registration on REPC day.
[…] you ever dreamt of participating in a SEA Games race event? The Nila Run 2015 is a dream come true for anyone who wish to experience the thrill and adrenaline of running part of […]
was really nice running in the rain
My first time running in the RAIN after running 5km, rain started slow and very heavy, route was good but no shelter at all until almost reached Sport Hub then manage to get into some shelter areas only.
Insufficient toilets indented even though the organizers knew its going to be a huge turnout. The first water point only appears after 4.5km into the run which is too distance for this crowd size. The drizzle was welcoming but not the downpour of “cats & dogs”. Overall, the medal made the run unique. May have to wait for another 22 years for the next one.
My 1st very wet run, it was fun. Yes, the 1st water points is really to far, maybe 3 km would be nice. Yup, I counted only 10 toilets for this crowd, I Q for for almost 50mins 🙁
1.Poor communication between shuttle bus driver and organising committee. Bus driver is still talking on the phone and ask ppl who has board the bus to go to the next bus saying that he need to pick up ppl at the next station.
Isn’t it fill up the 1st bus , 1st bus go and the second bus go to pick up at next station.
2. Toilet too long waiting. Poor planning by the organising committee. It seems that the organising committee is just trying to achieve their MBO and KPI.
3. No proper sign board to the start line. Ask a staff, he said just follow the sign but honestly, I’m walking blindly following ppl and asking ur staff for direction.
4. Hydration centre not properly planned. Says on the Web page every 2-3 km. But I found 1st at 4km mark 2nd at 5km (out of stock) and 3rd at 7 km.
5. Less than 10km. Don’t know it is due to the rain.
The best part of this run is the pouring raining which I really enjoyed it.