Endurance Nature (EN) is founded by Malaysia’s leading ultrarunners in 2014 with the objectives of:
- Creating a world class running arena/platform in Malaysia that is vibrant, influential and participatory by both domestic and international running communities.
- Organizing running events throughout the whole of Malaysia where by international participation is actively promoted;
- Promoting and educating Malaysian running community on running (both road and trails);
- Promoting Malaysia tourism through domestic and international participation in these running events;
- Providing coaching (online and offline) and training camps on running;
- Promoting and conducting sports seminar, educational and motivational speaking to schools, colleges, corporate companies and any other interested organizations.
GD Star Rating
Races organised by Endurance Nature:
Tailwind Penang Eco 100 2018
100 Miles, 100 km, 50 km, 30 km
12 May 2018
Titi Ultra 2018
50 km, 100 km, 200 km, 250 km
16 Mar 2018