No need for an acrimonious debate over the importance of engaging in regular physical fitness activities. Yes, all excuses for not actively participating in daily or weekly (at worst) fitness procedures are just redundant.
As a woman in a fast-paced world with countless responsibilities at home, at work, and in social gatherings, there is nominal time to closely monitor fitness. However, if you rank fitness higher on your daily work priority list, there may be a chance you’d pay closer attention and ultimately get back in shape.
Daily or weekly exercise is the assured way to efficiently take on tasks without getting quickly stressed out. Plus you’d not even know how long you’ve been working and you won’t have those habitual back pains or leg pains if you acquiesce to regular fitness activities.
Start now: You’re just in time to build back that desired shape
Engaging in regular physical fitness activities like jogging and running will push up your health status and help you live a longer hospital-free life.
Twenty minutes of workout a day will work wonders. You can practice them right in the comfort of your home without getting any special tools like those at your regular gym center.
For such home exercises, the only material you may need to get is a yoga mat. Yoga mats are best to use when engaging in non-locomotive sports like push-ups, planks, squats, and crunches. That is the only item you might need to get for your home workout program. Quality yoga mats like the Australian yoga mats have sticky cushions that help to protect the joints and other body parts. You can’t do without them.
Add the following exercises to your daily home workout schedule.
● Jumping Jacks
This workout is a perfect Monday morning choice. Two minutes of jumping jack will relax tensed muscles and increase oxygen flow throughout the body. It will also burn out some fat, give you some stamina and increase your flexibility.
You’re not to miss a day once you get started, and you may decide to lengthen the workout time as you gain mastery and begin having fun.
Here are the steps:
- Have a glass of water or two before you begin.
- Take a deep breath. Hold for 3 seconds. Then, release. Repeat this procedure five times.
- Do some warm-ups; you can walk or jog on a spot in your bedroom for a minute.
- Now, bring your feet close together and straighten up your upper body with hands at your sides.
- Raise your arms above your head and spread your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Jump now and when you land, be sure your feet are close together again.
- Repeat up to ten times at least before going to the next workout
● Push up
Let this come right after your jumping jack. It is intended to strengthen your shoulders, chest, triceps, thighs, and abdominal muscles. It is a must-do workout procedure.
To get started:
- Lie face down on your mat.
- Next, raise your upper body with the support of your hands.
- Make sure your palms are flat on the ground or rolled into a fist.
- Also, your arms should be a little outside your shoulders and straight.
- Stretch out your legs with your lower body resting on your toes in the plank position.
- Lower your body gradually while bending your elbows until the chest gets near to the floor. Never allow your chest to touch the floor.
- Gradually raise your upper body again with your arms straight as in the initial position
- Repeat at least five times.
Following with a squat is essential to boost your digestion and improve blood circulation as you get into a rather busy day. It tones up your thighs and hips while strengthening your buttocks.
There are several squat procedures you can follow. But any squat exercise should have these steps:
- Keep your shoulders and chest up
- Straighten your back and spread your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Bend your knees and false-sit on a chair. (False-sitting means you pretend to sit on a chair, but there must be no chair around)
- Make sure your back remains straight and your eyes focus on the wall in your front. Never look to the floor.
- Slowly come back to the original standing position.
- Repeat this procedure at least 10 times.
Planking is similar to push-ups. But, it is relatively easier and you don’t have to bend and straighten your elbows from time to time. It is a great way to strengthen your abdomen and practically your entire body.
Even if you’ve never done any sport in a very long time, you can still start with the workouts listed here. You’ll find they will improve your overall health and physique once you’re consistent with them. by these easy exercises daily. Consult your doctor for advice before beginning any workout if you have underlying health issues.
Furthermore, always eat healthily and exercise regularly to stay active and live longer.