There are many ways to explore Bukit Batok Nature Park. You can take a leisurely stroll on the meandering footpaths which lead you to the secondary forest and admire the beauty of the lush greenery or if you want to have a good workout, you can run on the park’s undulating terrain. You can even hike through the forest and enjoy the serene ambience of the surroundings.
Things to do:
- Stop by the park’s entrance to marvel at the picturesque pond that lies at the foot of a high cliff wall.
- Walking along the forest tracks through lush secondary forest.
- Looking at interesting species of trees and shrubs with their fruits and flowers
- Climb the look-out points that reach more than 10 storeys high for stunning views of the quarry.
- Bird-watching along the trail and at the bank of the quarry pool
- Observing fauna such as squirrels, monkeys, monitor lizards and birds.
- Visiting a World War II memorial site.
Route at a glance:
Suitable for night runs? Yes
The park is also accessible via the entrance at Lorong Sesuai and from Hillview Park Connector.