Jabra Launches Elite Active 75t Wireless Earbuds and Elite 45h Wireless On-Ears Headphones
Jabra, leader in personal sound and office solutions, announces the Jabra Elite Active 75t wireless earbuds and the Elite 45h on-ear wireless headphones in CES 2020.
From the second quarter of 2020, Jabra will also introduce a new software experience, Jabra MySound.
Elite Active 75t
The Elite Active 75t is the active lifestyle edition of the recently announced Elite 75t earbuds. Like the original, the Active version brings the same great calls and music that is now expected from Jabra but optimized for work-out and fitness use. The Active edition is enhanced for durability and is the latest in Jabra’s winning portfolio of true wireless earbuds.
- True wireless waterproof earbuds made-for-active lifestyle with an ergonomic fit providing optimal noise isolation
- 22 per cent smaller compared to the Elite Active 65t
- Up to 7.5 hours battery life that extends up to 28 hours with the charging case
- MySound – individualized audio based on user’s personal hearing profile (Q2, 2020)
- MyControls – individual use of earbuds and programmable buttons (Q2, 2020)
- Active grip coating for a secure active fit
- Waterproof, sweat and dust resistance with 2-year warranty
The Elite 45h is engineered to be the best-in-class on-ear wireless headphones. It has an incredibly long battery life of up to 40 hours on just one charge, with large speakers that deliver a superior music experience.
The Jabra Elite 45h boasts a light, comfortable design that is sleek and stylish. Crafted from premium materials, the lightweight headband and soft oval ear-cushions mold to your ear for added comfort. The headphones provide a comfortable and immersive sound experience that was built to withstand the hustle and bustle of daily life.
- Jabra sets a new standard for headphones in the below USD100 category
- Battery life of up to 40 hours and ultra-fast charge of 8 hours in only 15 minutes
- 2-microphone call technology for crystal clear calls
- Compact, foldable and lightweight to support mobile lifestyles
- One-touch access to voice assistants
- First product in Elite range to feature MySound to personalize music experience
Jabra MySound software
Uniquely built upon hearing know-how and technology from sister company GN Hearing, producers of world-class hearing aids, Jabra MySound will individualize each user’s music experience.
As individuals, we all have different abilities when it comes to hearing. MySound enables users to optimize their audio experience based on their personal hearing profile. It requires users to utilize the Jabra Sound+ app where they will take a test comprising a series of beeps. Following that, the music audio is optimized for a truly individualized experience that calibrates the headphones based on each users’ unique profile.