Fitbit Alta HR debuts in Singapore
Fitbit – leads in the connected fitness and health market launches the Fitbit Alta HR with new advances in sleep tracking. With this new innovative initiative, Fitbit looks to give their users actionable insights and guidance in the Fitbit app to enable you to make more informed decisions about your health, at the same time motivating you to reach your wellness goals in style!
The World’s slimmest wrist based, continuous heart rate tracking device combines PurePulse heart rate technology, automatic exercise recognition, sleep tracking, battery life up to 7 days and smart notifications. All these functions are found in this slim device that is versatile enough to suit your own personal style.
REACH YOUR HEALTH GOALS IN STYLE
The newly introduced sleep stages tracks heart rate variability to estimate the amount of time you spend in different stages of sleep. This tracking is then analysed with Sleep Insights to give you personal guidance on how to improve your sleep and hence overall health.
Our advances in sleep will provide millions of users around the globe accessibility to invaluable insights that previously could be obtained only through expensive lab tests
Track your heart rate and fitness in a sleek design. The sleep stages will enable you to have a batter gauge on your fitness and the smart automatic sleep tracking will help you sleep better.
Remember, health is threefold – exercise, diet and sleep. Let us all not neglect the importance of sleep.
Your Own Personal Style
Whether you’re going to a workout or a night out, the slim design and distinctive Alta HR tracker will give you the information you need while transforming to fit your look with a variety of accessories that fit Alta and Alta HR devices. You can always look good with the Alta HR.
- Classic trackers with black, blue gray, fuchsia or coral classic fitness wristbands and matching aluminum buckle.
- Special Edition trackers in soft pink classic band with 22k rose gold plated tracker and black classic band with matte gunmetal tracker.
- Luxe leather collection in brown, indigo and lavender with matching buckle. • Luxe stainless steel bracelet that can stack with your other jewelry.
- Designer collections from PUBLIC SCHOOL, Simply Vera Vera Wang and soon from Tory Burch.
Pricing & Availability
In early April 2017, Alta HR will be available for S$248 in Singapore’s stores, including major retailers such as Best Denki, Challenger, Courts, Harvey Norman, Metro, Robinsons and Tangs.
- Special Edition Alta HR in Gun Metal or Rose Gold, S$298.
- Classic fitness bands, S$49.90; Luxe Leather bands, S$99.90;
- and Luxe Metal Bracelet, S$149.
Sleep Stages and Sleep Insights will be available globally in Spring 2017:
- Sleep Stages will work with Alta HR, Blaze and Charge 2 devices via the Fitbit app on Android, iOS and Windows, and on Fitbit.com in the online dashboard.
- Sleep Insights will be available with all Fitbit devices that track sleep via the Fitbit app.