adidas x JAMES BOND Collection Unveiled To Mark The Release Of NO TIME TO DIE
- adidas collaborates with 007 for new UltraBOOST collection, inspired by the iconic franchise and celebrating the 25th Bond film, No Time To Die
- adidas UltraBOOST DNA and UltraBOOST 20 silhouettes among those to be given a fresh look including ‘White Tuxedo’ and ‘Black Tuxedo’ colourways
- The UltraBOOST DNA White Tuxedo will be available exclusively via the adidas app to Creators Club members from September 17th
- The remaining collaborative designs will follow on September 24th at adidas.com.sg and at adidas Performance VivoCity
Singapore, September 14th, 2021: adidas unveils its adidas x 007 collaboration, celebrating the 25th Bond film, ahead of the much-anticipated cinematic release of No Time to Die this September.
The partnership sees the icon of modern cinema collide with an icon of contemporary footwear to celebrate the launch of the 25th James Bond film with a new line of adidas UltraBOOST styles – all inspired by the world of 007.
The new UltraBOOST collection will launch in two phases – the first phase exclusively for members of the Creators Club program from September 17th, while the full collection will be made available to the public on September 24th.
First to launch in the partnership is the UltraBOOST DNA White Tuxedo (S$280) – a limited edition iteration of the silhouette that celebrates one of James Bond’s best-known style statements. The updated design centers on a white base, complete with a James Bond motif on the tongue and finished with the iconic 007 insignia, for a sleek, minimalist look in honor of the world’s coolest secret agent.
The footwear pack also features:
- ULTRABOOST 20 Black Tuxedo (S$280): Embodies James Bond’s classic black tuxedo. Inspired by thrilling action scenes in No Time To Die, this running shoe features responsive cushioning and a graphic on the sockliner pulled straight from the backdrop of a scene set in Cuba.
- ULTRABOOST 20 Q Branch (S$280): Honoring Q Branch, the birthplace of wearable tech, is celebrated through the inclusion of a hidden pocket in the lace-cage of the shoe.
- ULTRABOOST 20 No Time To Die Villain (S$280): Inspired by the latest Bond villain, Safin, this design with a look of rough concrete, a lace cage that mimics Safin’s porcelain mask and a sockliner imprinted with details straight from his bunker.
The stylised new designs are complimented with the pure functionality of the celebrated adidas UltraBOOST range. The BOOST™ midsole on each shoe provides an ultimate level of energy return. Made from solid granular material known as ‘TPU’, BOOST™ delivers incredible energy return in every step and superior cushioning and durability in all conditions.
The full adidas x 007 collection will be available via the adidas app, at adidas.com.sg and at adidas Performance VivoCity.
No Time To Die will be released in cinemas in Singapore from September 30th.
For more information, visit www.adidas.com.sg/ultraboost. Join the conversation on Facebook and Instagram via @adidasSG @adidasRunning and @007.