Adidas Launches Pulseboost HD Winterized; Keeping Urban Runners Protected From The Elements
- Boost HD delivers more stability with the same unrivalled energy return and comfort
- Pulseboost HD Winterized is the next evolution of the iconic midsole technology from adidas
- New Pulseboost HD Winterized features a water repellent ballistic nylon keeping runners’ feet protected, warm and dry
Introducing Pulseboost HD Winterized: the latest update in Boost technology. adidas has engineered Boost HD for more stability with the same unrivalled energy return and comfort. It’s a new expression of the best.
Sitting lower to the ground, Pulseboost HD is ready for the unexpected. A sudden stop, juke or quick change in direction on a busy city street is not a problem with its renewed package of performance benefits for runners.
– Boost HD is engineered for more stability with the same best-in-class comfort and energy return—a new expression of the best.
– Continental™ Adaptive Traxion is a new ContinentalTM Rubber outsole developed by artificial intelligence, giving maximum grip to quickly change direction on any surface, dry or wet.
– Ballistic Nylon is the water repellent treatment with warm lining and reflective materials that allows the runner to stay protected during runs on cold and wet days
Stephan Schneider, Sr. Product Manager, adidas Running, said: “Running in a city is unlike running anywhere else. Traffic, lights and crowds make for a unique experience—high challenges that come with high reward. We wanted to create something that was born from urban runners. Their infrastructure. Their inspirations. Their energy.
To create Pulseboost HD, we started by breaking down the elements of running in a city, namely position of the foot. For example, runners are more on their forefoot than midfoot. We then used computational design and, most importantly, insight from key urban runners to create
Pulseboost HD. This isn’t a product made by adidas, it is a shoe created by urban running culture.”
Pulseboost HD Winterized will be available at adidas.com/feeltheboost, via the adidas app and in the following stores from 10 October:
For more information, please visit adidas.com/feeltheboost or follow the conversation on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter using #Boost and @adidasrunning.