Our free trials are available on Monday, Wednesday and Saturdays.
Here is what you will learn during our trial sessions
Monday Speed Intervals, 6:45pm, Kallang Practice Track
1. Learn different routines for warm up and cool down and how to apply them
2. How to do speed training correctly, train within your V02Max training zone and regulate your speed and exertion
3. Know the difference between active and passive rest intervals and how to use each type
4. Core strength exercises to build an efficient running form. New exercises each week !
5. Plyometric training for strength, speed and agility
Wednesday Tempo Runs, 6:45 pm, Sports Hub and other locations
1. Learn how to improve your Lactate Threshold with three different Tempo runs
2. Experience different speed endurance training sessions with cruise intervals, fartlek, progression runs and more
3. Practice running drills, learn the correct running posture, forward lean, cadence and foot strike
4. Improve your running form and economy with leg, ankle, arms and shoulders action
5. Reduce the risk of running injuries with core strength training
Saturday Long Runs, 6:45 am, East Coast Park and other locations
1. Proper nutrition planning – how to hydrate and fuel correctly before, during and after long runs
2. Learn how to keep a even pace, and how to adjust for even effort to training within different aerobic zones
3. Know the mental strategies to make long runs more interesting and fun
4. How to use the long run as race day simulation practice
5. Try new stretching routines to improve post run recovery
Want to arrange a different day for your Free Trials? Want more details – venue, timing?
Please emaill email@example.com