10% OFF Singapore Aquathlon 2017
September 25th, 2017
The Singapore Aquathlon is a Swim – Run format that calls out to all Asia’s Biathletes!
What to expect from the course:
- Small wave starts: the number of athletes per wave is kept low to avoid congestion and ease the race flow.
- Safe swim course: completely roped off, with big marker buoys and lifeguards on kayaks, jetskis and boats.
- Shaded run course: the extensive tree cover of East Coast Park provides sun cover on the run course, so you can stay cool.
- Drinks stations: stay hydrated and refreshed with drink stations every 1.5km on the run course.
- Finish rush: the festival atmosphere, thanks to the spectator friendly course and entertainment will enhance your final strides through the finish chute towards achieving Singapore Aquathlon greatness!
- 1.5km Swim – 10km Run
- 750m Swim – 5km Run
- 400m Swim – 3km Run
- 200m Swim – 1km Run
This code has expired