12 Mar 2017
Art of Yoga, 121, Upper East Coast Road,
Let’s delve into the theoretical and practical aspects of vinyasa yoga – understanding the techniques and working on the alignments of vinyasa poses for a safer practice.
Who Is This For?
Beginner and Intermediate levels who want to refine their vinyasa practice. Suitable for those seeking to improve on the poses commonly seen in a vinyasa practice; for example, downward dog, warrior II, warrior III.
1. Background of vinyasa yoga.
2. Parameters of vinyasa yoga.
3. Theory and practice of sun salutation sequence as well as common vinyasa poses, with safe alignment.
- The race ratings are formed by our readers and may not reflect the site owners' opinions.
- This database is built and maintained by our users. All information are correct to the best of our knowledge, however, the fact that a particular message / article / media is posted on or transmitted using this
web site does not mean that JustRunLah! has endorsed that message in any way or verified its accuracy, completeness or usefulness.
- All race logos, photos and artwork copyrights belong to their respective owners. We encourage our users to link back / credit all sources. If you are the copyright owner of any of the logos or photos used and you
would like them removed, please contact us and we will do so.